Answering the following questions will give you the opportunity to think about and explore your identity before engaging with the NDIS.
You can use this worksheet in different ways. For example, you can enter text in the boxes. If you’d like to express yourself in another way, for example visually – then leave the box blank before printing it.
- offers free counselling and support for people at risk of suicide and anyone experiencing mental health issues: 1300 651 251
- offers a 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention service: 13 11 44
- and the provides information about trauma
- provides a peer driven support service for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and gender diverse, intersex, queer, asexual (LGBTIAQ+) community.
- provides a confidential 24/7 online and phone counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25.
- is a national crises support line for mob who are feeling overwhelmed or having difficulty coping. They offer a confidential one-on-one yarning opportunity with a Lifeline-trained Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Crises Supporter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- provides access to resources, services and information in a culturally accessible format.
You can now print/save your information. If you have decided that the NDIS could be part of your life, you can take a look at the:
Reviewed 23 November 2022