This worksheet will help you work out if someone will be a good match as a support person.
You can use these questions for any situation. You can choose different support people for different purposes.
You can use this worksheet in different ways. For example, you can enter text in the boxes. If you’d like to express yourself in another way, for example visually – then leave the box blank before printing it.
- The (VMIAC) can provide support around the NDIS
- You can use the to find an advocate.
- has information on supported decision-making.
- (Victoria) can provide support to carers
- The provides information for families and carers
- You can look at the , the , or the website to find out more about your rights.
You can now print/save your information. If you have decided that the NDIS could be part of your life, you can take a look at the:
Reviewed 23 November 2022